Sometimes your text cannot convey the point but a live video can. It’s often time-consuming to gain someone’s attention and if you need to show your screen to a large audience you should use the best screen capture software. The importance of the best screen recorders for windows 11 comes here. Screen recording software allows you to capture your screen to share with others.
There may be several reasons in which such software is very much helpful like creating an effective video tutorial, create an eLearning course, market your business to online customers, create product-related videos, YouTube videos, or gaming purposes, and more. To record videos from webcam and screen this software are much helpful. In this article, we will let you know which are the best screen recorders for Windows 11.
Do you require such a tool, but don’t know the best ones out of the never-ending list on the internet? Don’t worry! We are here to help you out. Now let’s go through our hand-picked list of the top 10 best screen recorders for Windows 11 OS you can try today itself, with their popular features and website links. The list includes both free and paid screen recording software.
The 10 Best Screen Recorder Softwares listed in this article are tested by us and they perform well and are worth trying on your new OS. We have compiled the list by considering the following factors:
- Easy Usage
- Editing Efficiency
- Options in Screen Capturing
- Free or Paid
- Software and Hardware requirements
- Support and Update policy
- Reviews of the company
- List of Best Screen Recorders for windows 11
List of Best Screen Recorders for windows 11
Screencast-O-Matic is one of the best easy to use screen recorders for your Windows 11 OS that allows you to connect with your webcam to add videos and narrate using your microphone. It was launched in 2006 which acts as a screencasting and video editing software. This can be launched directly from the browser.
Screencast-O-Matic is available with both free and paid software. It is considered one of the cheapest screen recorders for windows 11. Based on its features and considering the price Screencast-O-Matic is our first choice.
- You can add or edit music, narration, and infographics.
- Various Animation, Transition, and overlay effects are available.
- On texts, shapes, or images different styles can be applied.
- Importing video, audio, images from different devices is possible.
- Zoom in and zoom out in any area of the video can be done while recording.
- Online backup facility to keep your recordings secure and safe.
- It offers an affordable paid version.
- Removal of the watermark and unlimited recording can be done on the paid version.
Download Screencast-O-Matic now.
Screen recording on Windows 11 can be taken to the next level by producing professional-looking videos with Camtasia. It was released in 2002 developed by TechSmith specially designed for creating marketing, YouTube, and educational videos.
For those who like to create their videos professionally and uniquely such as Videographers and Designers, this tool is their best option. Also for those who want to make tutorials and training videos especially in the education sector.
- You can create great titles and notations.
- Zoom in, zoom out along with animations to your video.
- Enables you to choose a wide range of visual effects.
- Adding quizzes to your video can be possible.
- Integrated with Microsoft Outlook so that recording with the same can be done easily.
- To make video content with clickable links on it is possible.
- It is not free software but provides 30 days money-back guarantee with a free trial.
Download Camtasia now.
Ezvid is the easiest windows 11 screen recorder which is known for its product speed. It saves users time since it has the option to directly upload the videos to YouTube. Ezvid Incorporation is a Los Angeles-based video and screen recording software company.
It has keyboard shortcuts for hands-free recording with instant slide show making along with a free collection of music. This tool is the best choice for those who record games, YouTube video makers, and small project owners. Ezvid is a free screen recorder for windows 11.
- It provides high-quality resolution (1280 x 720p HD).
- A tool with Text-to-speech.
- Recording or editing videos without watermarks are possible.
- Easy speed control of videos.
- Automatic animation and audio normalization.
- It blocks spyware, malware, and advertisements.
Download Ezvid now.
Captivate is an interactive video maker we can try out to record screen on windows 11. It is specially designed for making tutorials and eLearning that you can use with Adobe Creative Cloud. There are choices that you can use as screen sound or narration or music. Captivate will provide high-quality content.
- This tool can work on any size of the screen.
- Users can import and optimize content from Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Audition.
- This enables you to import your PowerPoint presentation and convert it to your requirements.
Download Captivate now.
TinyTake is made by MangoApps and if you are thinking of how to screen record on windows 11 then this tool is one of the best available in the market presently. TinyTake provides its basic version free of cost. There is also paid subscription that gives advanced features for those who required it.
TinyTake allows the users to share the recorded videos with others easily. It provides a web-based cloud platform where we can store all our screen images or recorded videos. This tool is ideal for YouTubers, to create educational videos and customer support or documentation.
- Drag and Drop editor available.
- YouTube uploader is one of the in-built features.
- Custom shortcut keys are available.
- Free of watermarks.
- Links can be shared to easily going to the path of recorded videos.
- Large files can be shared at a one-click up to 2GB.
Download TinyTake now.
6. Icecream Screen Recorder
If you are searching for how to record video on windows 11, Icecream Screen Recorder is a great option for you. It is open-source and free available software rich in features. It allows you to capture any part of your screen either in part or in full and enables for saving as screenshot or recording videos.
One of the benefits is that the tool is lightweight and will be automatically updated to the latest versions. One of the pieces of feedback we would like to share with you regarding this tool is that it has only limited editing capacity. You can choose this tool without any doubt if you don’t require a heavy frequency of edits.
- Ideal for recording games, webinars, live streams, Skype calls, and video tutorials.
- Users can select the output quality.
- Zoom features are available.
- Recorded videos trimming can be done.
- Multiple screen recording is possible.
- The interface is user-friendly.
Download Icecream Screen Recorder now.
7. Movavi Screen Recorder
Movavi Screen Recorder is another software that comes on our list worth trying out to record desktop in windows 11 as well as others. It is an easy-to-use software that enables to save the recording as videos and GIFs also to make screenshots.
Movavi Screen Recorder allows you to capture full HD video at 60 frames per sound. It is possible to upload your content to Google Drive or YouTube in order to share via social networks to reach directly to your audience.
- Simultaneous recording of screen and audio as well as separate recording is possible.
- Webcam can be integrated.
- Multiple formats are supported like AVI, MP4, MOV, and MKV.
- Scheduled recording can be done.
- Taking screenshots and editing them is possible.
Download Movavi Screen Recorder now.
8. iFun Screen Recorder
IFun Screen Recorder is developed by Iobit. This tool is considered to be one of the great screen recorders you can try for your new OS. Screen recording using this software is easy and editing can be done with the least effort. 4K definition videos can be stored using this application. It is ideal for capturing educational tutorials, movies, and games.
- Video editing is made very easy.
- HD video recording without watermark.
- Different output formats are supported like MP4, GIF, and AVI.
- Screen with audio capturing.
- Recording videos with time schedule is possible.
Download iFun Screen Recorder now.
9. Filmora Scrn
Filmora Scrn is one of the best screen recording software you can blindly go for your windows 11 OS. It is specially made for Gamers. Gamers all around the world love this software very much. One of the great advantages is that this tool allows you to capture both fast-paced scenes and webcam video recording simultaneously.
- HD and 4K recordings are available.
- Frame rate feature is with 15 to 120 FPS.
- Multiple formats are supported for import.
- Multiple formats are supported for export.
- Webcam and screen recording at the same time.
Download Filmora Scrn now.
10. Free Cam
Free Cam is a very simple screen recorder software for windows 11. It contains a built-in Audio and Video editor which allows you to create screen recordings with ease like a professional building it. Free Cam is completely free recording software. Even though it is free it does not leave any watermarks and it is also ad-free.
- A large number of audio effects are available.
- Provides High-quality resolution outputs.
- Background noise cancellation or removal is possible.
- Unwanted video fragments can be deleted.
- Videos are able to upload directly to YouTube.
Download Free Cam now.
Before purchasing Screen recording software, you need to make sure the one you selected perfectly aligns with your Video requirements. Among the thousands of Softwares available on the market right now choosing your preferred one is a big deal. That is the exact reason we have prepared a list of the Best Screen Recorders for your brand new Windows 11 OS.
Most of the above-mentioned software comes with a free trial version which makes it more delightful for you to test them before going for a final purchase. If you feel any of the great software is not on this list do let us know in the comments.