Windows 11 comes with a built-in audio mixer, but this cannot satisfy your needs. If you are a heavy gamer, an audiophile, or a person who enjoys sound customizing, you might be looking for a sound equalizer tool for your PC. It can adjust the loudness of audio frequencies known as bands as well as add advanced effects. You should pick one of the best sound equalizers for Windows 11.
Did you know which is the best Windows 11 equalizer? Keep reading to learn more. Sound equalization is a technique of adjusting the balance between audible frequency components. The best one of such tools gives excellent surround sound, improved bass, easy treble boost, and significant improvement in the sound quality of your device.
Following is our handpicked list of the ten best music equalizers for Windows 11, with their popular features and website links. You can find here free as well as paid software. So without wasting much of your time, let’s get into the theme.
- 10 Best Audio Equalizers for Windows 11
- 1. Equalizer APO
- 2. Viper4Windows
- 3. FXSound
- 4. Voicemeeter Banana
- 5. Boom 3D
- 6. Bongiovi DPS
- 7. Equalizer Pro
- 8. Graphic Equalizer Studio
- 9. WavePad Audio
- 10. Breakaway Audio Enhancer
- Customize More Sounds On Your Windows 11 PC
10 Best Audio Equalizers for Windows 11
1. Equalizer APO
The first one that comes on our recommendation list is Equalizer APO. It is a powerful and customizable Windows equalizer you can try out for your Windows 11 device. The software operates as an Audio Processing Object (APO). Some of the best features are filters of unlimited numbers, multi-channel use, 3D surround support, and the requirement of very few memory resources. Equalizer APO is available as open-source and free.
- It enables the easy creation of profiles suitable for your headphones and external speakers.
- Uses a modular graphics interface and can work on various channels.
- Very low latency and lightweight.
- It is a feature-rich equalizer for Windows 11.
- Provides countless filters and 3D sound support.
Download Equalizer APO now.
Viper4Windows is an excellent sound equalizer that comes next on our list. It comes with all the functionalities that an audio mixer does. You can access all the tools such as equalizer, mixer, compressor, reverb, etc. Some of its highlighted features include bass booster and amplification of lower sounds.
Using its reverberation options, you can control audio bandwidth, density, audio damping, decay, and many other features. You can also manage and alter the music bands in decibels using its distortion control. Viper4Windows is quite an easy-to-use and freely available sound equalizer.
- Availability of 18 bands and preset profiles.
- You can set surround sound as per the size of your room in an easy way.
- Supports low-end sound boosting.
- Bass boosting is one of the main features.
- Reverberation equalizer settings and distortion control are available.
Download Viper4Windows now.
The next one coming on our list is the FXSound audio equalizer. It was formerly known as DFX audio enhancer. It provides an equalizer and real-time audio processor features and supports 3D sound surround, higher fidelity, dynamic gain boosting, etc. FXSound gives you high-quality audio effects during your time on Netflix or Youtube. It offers a free version with minimum features, but the full version with advanced features will cost you $1.25.
- You can get high-quality audio in minutes.
- Provision to optimize Low-quality sound.
- You can increase music bass far away from your system capacity.
- It allows you to reprocess sound frequencies.
- High-fidelity sound and personalized listening experience.
Download FXSound now.
4. Voicemeeter Banana
If you are looking for an advanced feature-rich audio equalizer tool for your Windows 11 device, then VoiceMeeter Banana is the best option for you. This tool allows you to manage any audio sources from any of the devices or applications. Its audio mixer function is a great feature that enables you to control your input and output audio files.
If you work a lot with your microphone because you create your podcasts or upload videos on YouTube, you should try out Voicemeeter Banana today itself. When you are talking with others on Zoom, casting your screen via Twitch, screen recording, or recording a podcast, you can sort your microphone deficiencies up, and sound can be made crisper and less distorted. Voicemeeter Banana is donationware, and you can pay if you wish or like the software; you don’t have to pay anything at all.
- Different audio formats such as WASAPI, KS, MME, ASIO, and Wave RT are supported.
- Provides distortion-free sounds and rectifies your microphone errors.
- Enhanced sound effects are obtained by altering the speed of your speech.
- Makes use of multi-channel EQ that runs stereo P.A devices.
- The availability of an advanced virtual audio mixer.
- A universal virtual audio device is available to connect everything.
Download Voicemeeter Banana now.
5. Boom 3D
The next advanced sound equalizer for your Windows 11 device is Boom 3D. If you mainly focus on 3D sound surround, there is no better option than Boom 3D. It is designed for those who listen to their device audio via headphones. Without any additional hardware or boosters, this tool can convert the audio output into 3D surround sound.
Boom 3D provides you an enchanting listening experience regardless of the style of audio you are playing by combining the equalizers of 31 bands and dozens of presets. You can boost the sound effects of your headphones, default audio devices, and media players. It comes with a 30-day free trial, and the premium plan is worth it for $11.32.
- Availability of 31 band equalizer and presets.
- Magical 3D surround sound.
- Advanced audio player.
- Powerful volume booster.
- Radio stations are available.
- Intensity slider and app volume controller.
Download Boom 3D now.
6. Bongiovi DPS
Bongiovi DPS is the next sound equalizer on our list. This software makes use of Digital Power Station (DPS) technology to bring improvement to your sound. It corrects and optimizes the sound by working in real-time, thus makes your music, movies, and video games alive.
The premium version brings you many features, including DPS audio processing, access to the virtual sub-woofer for deep bass, immersive headphone audio, and hundreds of custom sound profiles with band settings to match your preferences. The tool also offers bass, treble, sound visualization, etc. Bongiovi DPS gives you a 30-days free trial, and the premium version costs $4.99 per month.
- Availability of frequency visualizer.
- It allows stereo enhancement controls.
- More control is possible with updated bass and treble EQ.
- New and flexible User Interface.
Download Bongiovi DPS now.
7. Equalizer Pro
Equalizer Pro is the next famous sound equalizer on our list. It is user-friendly and the most dedicated tool you can try out. This tool comes with ten band equalizers, and 20 presets and gives you all the enhancements required for media players and other installed apps.
One of the significant features is the preamp volume control which allows you to tune a single band to amplify low notes by adjusting each band individually. Equalizer Pro comes with a 7-day trial, and after that, you may need to pay $29.95 for the license.
- Availability of over 20 equalizers presets.
- User Interface is made simple and easy.
- Availability of preamp volume control.
- The Bass of the audio can be enhanced using a bass boost effect.
- You can improve the overall audio output without adjusting each band separately.
Download Equalizer Pro now.
8. Graphic Equalizer Studio
Next on our list of the top 10 best sound equalizers for Windows 11 is Graphic Equalizer Studio. It offers a real-time processing system. It can run WAV files in real-time. It comes with significant processing power and control to provide you crisp and clear sound effects.
Graphic Equalizer Studio brings you a graph that helps you tune the sounds and turn sounds of different sources more consistent. Through this graph, you can also watch minimum and maximum amplitudes. This software costs you $49 and comes with a 30-day free trial to try it.
- A correlation meter is available.
- MP3 Player.
- Q-Factor for the fine-tuning so that the quality of the sound is enhanced.
- Offers automated live audio equalization.
- Provides programmable frequency selection along with an independent band calculator.
Download Graphic Equalizer Studio now.
9. WavePad Audio
WavePad Audio is another great sound equalizer that allows you to record and modify music and other audio recordings. It provides many features to enhance audio effects such as amplify, equalizer, normalizes, reverb, echo, reverse, etc. One of its advantages is that the software functions all its features in real-time. It also gives you booming bass, high fidelity, and crystal clear audio. A free equalizer version is available, but the premium purchase costs you $29 to $49.
- Various file formats such as MP3, WAV, VOX, WMA, and GSM are supported.
- Offers audio editing tools such as cut, copy, split, compress, trim, and many more.
- With the help of a batch processing tool, you can work on more than one audio at a time.
- Almost every audio files formats are supported.
Download WavePad Audio now.
10. Breakaway Audio Enhancer
The last one coming on our list is Breakaway Audio Enhancer. Since we have listed it last does not mean for you to check with the least preference. All the ten numbers listed here are the best ones available right now for your Windows 11 OS. Breakaway Audio Enhancer is a pro tool that presents all the features to enhance the audio, videos, games, and web browsers.
Some of the spotlight features of this tool include automatic adjustment of volume dynamics and spectral balancing; also, this tool corrects song-to-song volume shifts. This software comes with a 30-day free trial, and after that, it costs you $29.95.
- Equalizer and volume dynamics are adjusted in an automated way.
- Makes use of the same technology used by DJs, radio stations, and webcasters.
- Dynamics processing with multi-band.
- Louder and crisper tune sounds.
Download Breakaway Audio Enhancer now.
Customize More Sounds On Your Windows 11 PC
Just like any other component of your device, audio also plays an integral part in the smooth functioning of your Windows 11 OS. Refer to our briefing to pick the best sound equalizers for Windows 11 to ensure top sound quality and listening experience. Of course, the paid ones come with many additional features, but if you have general requirements, a free app can also do fine. Do let us know about your top picks too.
You may also like: Top 10 Best Screen Recorders for Windows 11