Searching for How to always show scrollbars in Windows 11? Then just take a moment to read the tutorial we have provided here. By default, the scrollbars are in a hidden position and you can turn off the automatic hide scrollbars toggle to enable the scrollbar.
How to Always Show Scrollbars in Windows 11
- Open settings using
Windows + Ion your keyboard or either you can use the start menu and search bar to open the settings.
- After the windows get open then navigate to Accessibility. Click on the Accessibility tile in the settings window.
- In the left-side menu bar, click on the Display. If the default option is Display then there is no need to click on any part of the window (This is applicable for the Home single language version of Windows 11).
- Now In the Display menu, Just navigate to the bottom part and check out the link Automatically hide scroll bars in WIndows.
- Toggle the switch to Off position by just clicking on it.
- That’s all, Now You can see the scroll bar where ever the scrolling is required
If you find any difference in the settings due to the different versions of the Windows you installed, So just search for the visual effects in the Accessibility and enable the scrollbar.
Finally, we expect that you just have done the process after reading this tutorial “How to Always Show Scrollbars in Windows 11”. You can revert the action anytime whenever you want to change. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this article then don’t hesitate to comment below.