Windows operating systems have a habit of presenting users with tips and tricks at some points while they use it. And, these are usually pushed as notifications via the Action Centre. While these tips and suggestions are quite useful for beginners to know how to set up their device and use Windows, it may quickly become distracting for some others. Whatever the category you are included in, it’s a good idea to turn off Windows 11 tips and suggestions so that it will no longer be a distraction for you.
If you are an absolute beginner, it’s recommended to turn this off only after you become familiar with the basics.
Steps to Turn Off Windows 11 Tips and Suggestions
To stop Windows 11 tips and tricks suggestions:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Click Systems on the left pane.
- Click Notifications on the right pane.
- Disable the checkbox that says “Get tips and suggestions when I use Windows“.
How to Disable Windows 11 Tips and Suggestions
Here are the detailed step by step instructions to turn off the annoying tips and suggestions in Windows 11 with screenshots.
- Firstly, go to Settings > System > Notifications. Or simply click here: [Open Notifications]
- Scroll all the way down to bottom and you can see two check boxes. Out of these, uncheck the one that says “Get tips and suggestions when I use Windows“.
- If you wish you can also uncheck the option that says “Offer suggestions on how I can set up my device”. Disabling this will stop notifications that suggests you to activate OneDrive and backups.
- Just in case if you want to go a bit further, there is one more thing that you can get rid of! It’s the submit feedback notifications. Disabling this will prevent Windows from prompting for submitting feedbacks often.
- Go to Settings > Privacy & security > Diagnostics & feedbacks. Or click here to open Diagnostics & feedback.
- Scroll down to the Feedback section and set “Feedback frequency” to Never.
There you go! You’ve successfully disabled all the annoying notifications and messages from Windows.
Steer Clear of the Distractions Easily
The Windows 11 tips and suggestions will no longer appear on your screen. There is nothing wrong in disabling these notifications to avoid distractions. It can not only make you more productive at work and give your system a slight performance improvement. So forget about those disturbances and start enjoying whatever you are doing on your computer.
You may also like: How to Easily Remove Bloatware from Windows 11