Wanna speak in Clubhouse room? Well, you’ve landed in the right place. Here we have a detailed step-by-step guide that shows you how to speak in Clubhouse room.
Over time, Clubhouse has already gained an immense response from users across the globe within a short span of time. This really implies that the brand new social media app is going to make a significant effect on the way we use social media. The Clubhouse is the first of its kind social media that primarily focuses on drop-in audio chats currently.
As the application is relatively new and the first of its kind, people may have different kinds of doubts regarding the usage of the app. So we decide to begin a series of clubhouse tutorials to make our audience aware of the tips, features, and uses of the Clubhouse social media.
So, in this article of the Clubhouse tutorial series, we will show you how to speak in the Clubhouse rooms with detailed step-by-step instructions and screenshots. This will help you quickly pick it up and start speaking in Clubhouse rooms with ease.
Anyways, enough talk. Let’s begin.
How to Speak in Clubhouse Room
In order to speak in Clubhouse room, you need a stable and reliable internet connection first. This is for establishing a proper connection to the Clubhouse server from the app and hence to speak without any hassles.
And if you don’t have a proper connection, you may end up seeing some poor connection problems which are reported by many users recently. Just in case, if you are facing such a connection problem read our guide to get rid of the Clubhouse poor connection error with 8 methods.
- Start with launching the Clubhouse app from the app drawer.
- Once inside the app, you can enter any Clubhouse room you wish. You can find rooms by searching also.
- After entering a room, you can see a hand icon at the bottom right corner. Tap on the icon.
- You can see a hand raising window where you need to tap on the Raise hand button. This will let the speakers know you have something you’d like to say.
- If the moderator accepts your request and promotes you as a speaker, you will get a notification like below. Tap on the Join as speaker button to start speaking in the Clubhouse room.
- Once you start speaking you can see a highlighting around your profile picture which blinks continuously as you speak.
If you get the role of a speaker in a Clubhouse room, obviously you can speak and engage in the conversation by the room members. Apart from that, there are some features that you can make use of.
You can use the mute your own voice or audio so that you can remain silent for a temporary time period. And if you wish to speak again, you can unmute your audio and continue the voice chatting.
Just in case if you are not promoted to a speaker role by the room moderator, you cannot speak in Clubhouse room. But you can remain as a regular audience without the privilege to speak.
Furthermore, if you are not a speaker in the room anymore and not interested in listening to others’ conversation (or bored) you can simply leave the room. This feature is officially known as Leave quietly. To do so, you can tap on the Leave quietly button at the bottom left corner with a victory hand smiley (✌️).
From the Author’s Desk
So, we sincerely hope that now you know how to speak in Clubhouse room without any problems. If you have any queries left in your mind, feel free to ask via comments.